Friday, February 17, 2006
Buildings burnt!
having a wierd day today...it seems like the opposing limbs are fighting in my body. Left leg being dragged(like a zombie!) right leg is ready for dancing(er....like a zombie!!)...but both in pain! It sucks! I have been working on my upper body and think I have hurt my back in the process. Right hand cant use the number pad on the keyboard and left seems to be doing all the work. The mixed relationship is telling me a few things about the damage to my nervouse system but it is not making me happy at all!

Yesterday was fine and today just rocks the big shit! I can feel a big fresh batch of touretts coming on and I am sorry before it happens!

**coldplay!!!
Music recently inspired by the Brit Awards! It wont last long honest!

Today is the first in a long time that I have opened a beer before my dinner...its sad I know but I am raising the glass towards Jen...I love you babe and I miss you! I need you! Bye bye to building buring! It was good while it lasted! We might do another one day!
I am off to my parents this weekend and I cant wait to see them! I am so need of a hug and clean clothes!lol!

Hope you are all well!
Dave
x

Interesting read!
posted by personallog! @ 2:07 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 7:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dave, it's as sad to hear about the bad days as it is heartwarming to hear about the good ones...I suppose you wouldn't be true to your readers if you chose not to tell us about one or the other...

     
  • At 5:30 pm, Blogger mouse said…

    Hi Big Guy, Still with you! I want you to focus on the good stuff, you have so much good stuff going on right now! The black moods could just be a reaction to the medication. They do that to you! You have the controls and I know you want to drive! Pay raise, fund raisers and a huge fan club! Grab it by the hornsand take it for a ride!

     
  • At 5:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You know what I always think of on days like that? Have you seen the movie Monkey Bone? There's this part where he comes back into a track runners body and parts keep falling off, but he keeps going. It's very silly movie, but still reminds me oh those days when you're dragging your leg and feel like saying, "Yeeeeees, Master" in your best Igor voice :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives