Monday, April 17, 2006
......
"To mess something up is human, to compleatly get something wrong is to Dave it!"
Dave 2006!

I found that the only healthy thing about me smoking is I walk a mile to get them.it has given me some time to think about me and Jen. If I could make a big jesture to get her here I would. I love her! I think I should make a move closer to my final resting place. Be closer to my family.....Get the support that I need. Get out of Manchester...

I always think this when depressed....
****Radiohead:3 tunes****
I think I might take some time off blogging while I sort this out and get my head straight. I am going to stay off the booze too so dont worry! I am just at a low point There are many with ms!

Be well everyone(I will be reading your blogs!)
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 10:08 am  
5 Comments:
  • At 2:57 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    tie a cig to the end of a stick and the other end to your head ... you get the idea ;) Stay cool man.

     
  • At 3:54 pm, Blogger camille said…

    dave, i am going through the same thing.i hope you will be alright. i will email you,
    mum

     
  • At 4:43 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    Dave, I am so sorry you are having such a difficult time with this. Please take care. If you need anything at all, you know where I am. Please keep in touch, don't isolate yourself. There are many people who care for you. :) When you are ready, we are here for you. Jaime

     
  • At 2:11 am, Blogger amanda said…

    Oh Dave I hope that you get through this in one strong piece...You are a very strong person and VERY loved here in net world. Take care and you also know how to get ahold of me if you need to. Love ya and take care!!!
    Amanda

     
  • At 8:14 am, Blogger personallog! said…

    Cheers guys!
    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives