Monday, April 10, 2006
This is going to be harder than I thought...
Day 1 of the giving up smoking started about a hour ago....I ironed a shirt,got dressed and made myself beutifull...as I would usually...without smoking.....Had coffee,did Copaxone injection....without smoking....looked for my work pass...couldn't find it(this is at 06:45 in the morning!) Tuned on the lights throughout the house....without smoking..... Have done about 25 laps of the house, relised that my shirt is creased....without smoking....stop me if I sound like a recovering addict at ANY TIME!!!!!

Anyway, by the time I had finished getting ready for work my legs were killing me and I need to get off my feet. I think calling into work and take the day off is a good idea! I just can't believe that looking for my work pass caused so much "FREAKOUT!!!". I know I can find my pass if I could only smoke. The calming effects of nicotine would surely help.........no no no!!!!

It not just nicotine.
Arsenic (white ant poison)
Benzine....
Formalehyde(preseving fluid)
Acetone(paint stripper)
Naphthalene(mothballs)
Butane(lighter fuel)
and this will kill you
Hydrogen Cyanide(used in the gas chambers!)
Methonol(ROCKET FUEL)
Carbonmonoxide(we will get back to this one another time! Interesting story!)
NIC O TINE!

The thing is there are over 4000 chemicals used in ciggeretts, most of which are harmfull when inhaled!!!!

But they taste so nice!!!!!Dam it! Why dont they make them without all the bad sh*t in them...... Shut up Dave and let them go! Let them go!

Only shouted at Jen once!(she said at least 4 times) It was just for the 1 morning anyway!

Found the cure for that, hugs and kisses! Removed ashtrays from the frount room all lighters too! This is going to be a strange day I just know its going to be better 1 day!
Jen left to go about her day and work called me back to say that I have Wednesday and Thursday off as working over easter anyway. They told me not to worry and...RELAX!!!!! I guess I have a few days of solitued if Jen doesnt come back tomorrow.
Hope you are all well
Dave
P.s:do you know where your fund raising is going to with all our hard work?Click here and please tell me why there is 20% Administration to 14 million dollars!!!!

****Massive Attack:Live with me****

I love Massive Attack always have done,always will!
posted by personallog! @ 6:22 am  
5 Comments:
  • At 12:46 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    I am glad you get a few days off for some much needed rest & relaxation. It sucks you have to work over Easter, but at least you will get some extra holiday pay out of it. Don't stress too much about the ciggs, it will get better. :) Take care. Jaime

     
  • At 1:48 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    If you fail, have you considered smoking a pipe instead?

     
  • At 1:56 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    At this moment in time I thinking of smoking my rug in the middle of my frount room! A pipe might be better but its still smoking isn't it! Do I give the impression that I am a pipe smoker?

    Dave

     
  • At 10:14 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    Reading this comment gives me quite the visual picture, which equals an even bigger laugh. Thanks!

     
  • At 11:16 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    No probs matey! hehe! Great to talk to you today!xxx

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives