Wednesday, April 12, 2006
I am a drug addict too!
****Hendrix:Voodo chile***
This was the first single I bought!

I thought this was quite apt! I fell of the anti smoking waggon yesterday and I too feel like a drug addict in my own way! Dont worry its only a short climb to get back on it! Yes I am going to do it!!!!! I know the benifits.....but I am human and have failings like everyone else. I am standing next to a mountain, Its a big climb but I can do it....just not today...but soon! Smoking does make me feel like cack!

I feel so ashamed of myself! Imagine what I would feel like when I do it eh!

Hope your all ok!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 9:15 am  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:02 am, Blogger Jaime said…

    Gotta LOVE Hendrix! I have him set as my ring tone. Don't beat yourself up too much about falling off the wagon, you are human after all. If you have made up your mind that you no longer want to smoke, than you will do it! It is a process. What's that saying: if at first you don't succeed, try & try again. No one is perfect, you'll get there. I hope you are feeling well. Take care. Jaime

     
  • At 2:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dave,
    Part of quitting smoking is falling off the wagon. It's the natural progression of the process. Don't worry about it. Thanks for the music.

     
  • At 8:26 am, Blogger personallog! said…

    Cheers Steph and Jaime(as usual!). I will get there one day!

    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives