Friday, April 14, 2006
Happy birthday highway code uk and we found you Epstein-Barr! Dam you with your swollen glands!
1)I knew Vicki(my ex,ex,ex,ex girl friend) was responsible for my ms!!! Let me tell you a story of a 21 year old Dave who wanted to look after his girlfriend with glandular fever. I was deap in love with a big breasted redhead and she had my hart(as every girl I have been with does!) in her hands! I looked after her for a couple of days before her mum told me that her doctor wanted to keep her away from anyone who was not related.....now it turns out that it might be related to ms in a big way! 12 year study!!! Click this doomed paragraph if you want to read more. I would say that Vicki was my 1st love but I am happy I didnt end up with her, her mum was scary.

2)The thing is the irish are not the only ones to to agree if you want a US/Canada study click here!

To find a cure I guess you have to know what it is you trying to find a cure for. Hopfully it is a step in the right direction eh! The Epstein-Barr antibodies have now been linked to ms! I knew my love for boobs would be my down fall!

Oh the highway code thing....I have a copy and I want to get this done and out the way soon....I know its April....I have been busy! I have to be more busy in the future too. No stress just busy! We have got you!
Have a great easter break!
******ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL (Pink Floyd)*******
Hope you are all well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 8:08 am  
5 Comments:
  • At 10:20 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy easter chicken, mam says the new flat is a vast improvement, hope you'll be happy there. Ever thought about trying yoga?
    Dont give up giving up, it'll stick eventually, trust me. Have a great weekend love you loads. sis x x

     
  • At 12:33 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Cheers sis! You too! Love ya babes!

    Dave

     
  • At 3:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I had mono (which is from epstein-barr virus) years ago and have never felt the same since. And now I have MS. Hmmm. I will be emailing you soon Dave, I am just in the middle of finishing my under grad degree and have a huge project due Wed. Talk to you later.

    Steph

     
  • At 6:50 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    Interesting. Did you see my bit about this on my blog the other day (4/11)? http://mymsjournal.blogspot.com/2006/04/epstein-barr-virus-ms-risk.html

    I think this could be an area for the researchers to look into....possibly a new treatment could be formed with this new information. I personally have not been exposed to EBV or anything associated, but I did have a drasically lowered immune system from the previous chemo I was on...similar damage to the immune system? I don't know. Anyway, this should be investigated. I question if there is a link to kidney problems? (see the blog to understand that)

    By the way, I saw my doc yesterday and you asked about exercise. He said to swim. That swimming and MS are great together!

    Sending you love from the other side of the world, Jaime

     
  • At 10:53 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    WTF are you on about? I dont blame Vicki you arse! How could she or anyone else be responsible for giving it to me? FFS ms is as a product of the disease and nothing else. I have other thigs to worry about than that anyway!!!!

    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives