Friday, July 21, 2006
I cant believe it but I have found a gig I went too!


I have watched it twice now and I can see me and the ex at the back! It was a top gig! I am wearing a black tshirt with pixies on it and I am sat down at the back!(lol,I think most of the people there where dave!) Enjoy!

I have to go out today to follow up on a claim for council tax benifit...they have sent me a letter requesting I go to court to explain why I havent paid... Well if there claim section talked to there payment section they wounld have to charge me £72 for sending me the letter!!!!!!!!! WHERE IS MY MIND!(its in the post Dave)AAAAARRRRRGGGGGG!!!!!

Tomorrow I will show you some research that I have been doing!

Hope you are all well!
Dave

*****Didnt make it! too hot again, going back to bed to drown in sweat!
posted by personallog! @ 11:20 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives