Monday, July 24, 2006
seeing as I didnt sleep, here is one way to stay awake!
The greatest drumer of all time....in my view! My favorite tune from the last gig I went too!

Dresden dolls: War pigs!Play those drums Brian!!!!!



Another great drum solo followed by Half Jack!!!!!!



These always bring a tear to the eye! Go on boy teach that drum a lesson! I miss Jen and its only been two days! Love ya babe!

Got a bit of a surprize for tomorrow!
Hope you are all well and loving the tunes!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 9:36 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:07 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    No no thats saturday,weather permitting! It great to see you back here Kim. I hope you and Todd are well.
    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives