Sunday, July 23, 2006
Weekend of mayhem!!
Friday with Bobbeh....Listening to some great rock and getting drunk. Great tunes and had a great night....getting drunk!
Saturday with Jen....Listening to great rock and getting drunk. Fantastic night apart from the small bird in my bathroom!(it was a moth, but the biggest moth I have ever seen in this country!) Jen squeeled like a little girl it was realy funny! Thanks for cleaning up in the morning(I didnt ask either!) when I was still asleep!(naughty girl!) But now is....recovery! Have a bit of my favorite Slipknot:

******Duality By Slipknot******

Hope you are all well, Love ya!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 12:40 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 6:00 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    I dont think it brings on any with me! If it did...I would probly do the same as you and give it up. Thats the thing with this damb disease, everyone has different down sides. I dont wind anyone up with it do I? I know I want to enjoy my life more nowadays and I can do it without drink too. Its just part of my diary not the full thing!

    Cheers for this Kim anyone have imput on this?
    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives