Sunday, July 30, 2006
I'am finished!hehe! I rock...I think???
****Crash test dummies:Hmmm hmmm hmmm****
Jump done! Just got collect the money for it to finish and star the next challenge. It was amazing!!! Fantastic rush! I didnt pass out or chicken out. No brown pants time. I want to do it again! The unity of the group was just as good as the jump itself. Big group of girls and boys there for the head rush. Hand shakes from hell!lol! It was jumping out with a bunch of surfers. I had a great time. I will put a link to the hall of fame when my pic comes up. There is a video taken from the jump site by my brother in-law. That I will get up here once done. You will see a picuture from this site:

www.bkpc.co.uk

The site is behind real time but look out for jumpers on the 29th of july 2006 when it comes up. I will be checking to make sure you see it. I was wearing the Larry t-shirt I got from Kim. They gave me a voucher for £25 off the next jump should I want to do it again(that might be a good idea!) I HAVE DONE IT! 14000 FT at 120 mph! life goal 1 and 2 Done!

1.Made my father proud of me!
2.Jump out a plane and do a freefall paracute jump!

Loved it! Now I have to get the money in from work. £1000 for the ms society....Its not enough! I will get more. I already have plans for that. Watch this space!

Hope you are all well(I am relaxing at my parents for a while) I forgot my copaxone and I have never done 4 days without it before!Just time for a drink.)
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 12:48 pm  
7 Comments:
  • At 1:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My lil' daredevil! I'm so proud to say I know you! Love you sugar!!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

     
  • At 3:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats Dave! You're amazing.

     
  • At 6:16 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    I am so proud of you! :) What a great experience to be able to do something so fun and exciting while raising money and awareness for ms. I can't wait to see the video/pics. Have fun at your parents today and try to relax!

    Jaime

     
  • At 11:32 pm, Blogger mouse said…

    Way to go Dave! Now we'll have to call you Dangerous Dave:) Was it the great stress reliever that I imagined it to be? It sure was a long time coming.

     
  • At 7:52 am, Blogger personallog! said…

    OMG! Erm yes a great stress reliever but also created a little. There was no other ms'er on the day that I did it(it was cancer cure day with about 40 people) I dont know how much I have made for the ms society untill collected but its about £1200. And Jen...lil??? Yours for deffinate! but lil???lol! hope your all well!
    Dave

     
  • At 8:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your dead good and Im gonna give you a right bumming! HOOZAH!

    Wuv ooo stinky!

    x

     
  • At 3:12 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Cheers Bobbeh!x

    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives