Friday, July 28, 2006
the day before the jump again!
A must read for everyone who has ms and for anyone who doesnt! Link via kims blog....She is god like as usual with finding this.(Love ya babe!) Please follow the letter! If you know someone with ms(Well not just ms either!) this may explaine a few things! I dont have anything else to say. this does it for everyone! Thankyou for this Kim and Natelie. I want anyone I know to read this letter. I will be asking you all to read it!!
I hope you are all well(p.s just click this update anywhere)
Dave


Direct link click here!
posted by personallog! @ 10:14 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 6:16 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    Good luck on the jump! I hope it all goes well and you actually get to jump this time. :) Travel safe and take care of yourself. Whatever happens...at least you will get some fun time with the family!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives