Thursday, July 27, 2006
Ginko biloba!!!! I got some!
I went out this morning and picked a new batch of Ginko biloba.....Whats that I hear you scream! Well click here to find out what it does for people with ms!

If you dont believe in alternate therapies then you can watch how it helps me over the next 120 days. You seen the stuff I put up here normally. Lets see if gets better!

Before I go further into it I want to give you a clearer update on what I am looking for with the druming samplesI want from you. I am looking for 30 seconds of noise!Please dont send white noise! Just looking for a beat using something individual to you. For example Jaime has sent me a recording of a crisp packet being crinkled for 30 seconds! Thats fantastic and just what I am looking for. I dont want everyone to do the same thing. Just do something individual to you for 30 seconds and email it to me:
david_wharrier@hotmail.com

The program I am using can take the sample and loop it to give a beat. I have one of Jamie saying "I love you too!"!
If I loop it and add to it it sounds great!
"I love you!"
"I love you too!"
"I love you"
"I love you too!"

etc etc. you get the idea?
If you dont want to hit something....then say it! I will mess with each sample and get the tune done. The ginko will help me with my memory so I will get everyone in some how. 30 seconds of your time thats all I ask. You dont need to give me a video but it would be great to see you all in the finished video! Put a face to ms and give it the sound track we diserve! Come on we can do this!

Hope you are all well!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 10:07 am  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives