Thursday, August 31, 2006
The jump again!!



Been in contact with work and spoke to my team manager(Hi Nicki!!!) and she is going to collect sponsorship money through a team mate(Hi Stephen and thanks dude!). So republished so people can see! I DID IT!!!!!

I spent last night talking to Jaime and Amanda(Hi girls!) till 02:30 in the morning! Not good for my tiredness and waves of apathy but well worth it! I was very worried about Amanda as I haven't seen her for a while but she will be back soon...You better be girl! I feel a lot better now I have to talked to people. Yesterdays worrying has now left the building! Depression sucks but tomorrow is another day. I think that's how I will get over depression....Take each day as it comes!

I think I want to do another parachute jump! But will work put more money in for another one? I hope so! My dad is going to have a break down if I go for it again I am sure! The only thing is the weather! I have to sort a couple of things out before I have that conversation with my dad I think!

Hope you are all well!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 12:43 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 9:54 pm, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    parachuting is ...SO LAST YEAR DAVE

    go and swim with sharks or something

     
  • At 11:56 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    It was great to talk to you too! I am glad that you are doing better today. You are right on when you say it is best to just take things one day at a time.

    I would have to agree with pocketpunk...you have done the parachuting and I think that is great, but there are so many other things you can do. Think out of the box and I am sure you can come up with something great to do.

     
  • At 8:03 am, Blogger personallog! said…

    PP your reply is SO GAY!lol

    And great to see you girls!

    Love you all!
    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives