Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Rachel Gilburn RIP
Hello all,

I am not working to full capacity yet but I am back. I have to get my webcam/mic back up and working but my PC is back online. I have lost all my music and have to rip them again but I have loads of space and will take the next few weeks to get it all back.

The first news report I read coming back was of Rachels death. A very sad incident which is linked to ms as she was raising money during cycling to the coast to raise money for us. Click here for the full story.

Just want to spare a thought for her.

Hope you are all well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 1:09 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:06 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    This is horrible. What an extraordinary young lady. My thoughts and prayers are with her family.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives