Thursday, September 14, 2006
2nd day of recovery
That hardest thing I have to do today is to shower and I have already done that. I just have to relax and enjoy the day. I haven't yet been out on my own with the wheelchair but I know I want to give it a go over the weekend. There will be a time that I have to get away from the "Dave get your hair cut" and "When are you coming back to St Annes?" statements that always come out. Its because they care I know but I still have the ability to get out for a smoke and now I can use the excuse that I am getting excersise on the wheelchair.hehe! I really can't wait to see everyone. The last time I was up there was for the jump and that seems like years ago.

****Pixies:Crackerty Jones*****
I know I will get in a bad mood with everyone if I dont get to go out. I won't be Crackerty Jones as my brother will keep me company....If only I can get him to take me to the Pub for a drink. It would have to be his round!lol! I hope my older brother and his wife got back safe on Wednesday. My family run on th e premise that 'No news is Good news' so I guess they are safe. See'ing the kids too will be a blast with wheelchair. I have a mental picture with them climbing on my knee while I push. One more sleep!hehe

Hope you are all well.
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 11:12 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:57 am, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    You certainly need to get some flames or racing stripes on that baby!

     
  • At 4:45 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    I am glad you now have a way to help you get out and do more. Have a nice time with your family!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives