Sunday, September 10, 2006
Just a diary update!
Jen left this morning....boohoo!
She will be back tomorrow for the Nizlopi gig!woohoo!
Bank rang this morning with regards to my loan not being paid....boohoo!
Sorted it out with them and they are happy, found out how much I will be getting from the savings plan and relised ALL my debt will be paid off before chirstmas.....WOOHOO! I will even have this christmas paid for too with the extra left over!

My sister came over with her hubby today and they FED me! Massive bread stick sandwich followed by choclate chip muffin. hmmmhmm! They didnt have to but I am so glad to see her.

So all in all I have had a top day today. I need to rest up for tomorrow as I am going to hospital to see my nero in the morning. I have to chase up on my wheelchair in the afternoon and I have a gig to go to at the night. The life of the disabled is aways moving eh! Oh yeah I finished an injection diary this morning I will start a new one tomorrow. Started Copaxone on 10/10/05 with a jab in the left bingo wing....and I am still here! I will keep you advised on what my nero offers me for the next step....You know I could probly tell him what the side effects are from whatever he says but I will let them do there job and keep my mouth shut!

Oh and after a request for info on smurf blood(Navatrone!) I have to point out a 'search this blog' search engine at the top of the page so you can get more info on possible treatments. Brought to you by people 'with' ms! (we love you Steph/Amanda/Jaime/Camile and everyone at the side of this blog>>>> oh and me!hehe)
For Steph as she put request in via comment as attached! I look forward to any info you can pass on! Apocalyptica:Creeping Death

Hope you are all well!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 2:01 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 5:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Dave,

    Glad to read that you are well and getting some live music in. I am gonna have to send you an email about my adventures working at a pharmaceutical company. Learning interesating stuff; most of which I can't say because I signed a confidentiality agreement. Do you like cellos? Ever listen to Apocolyptica? You should check em out.

    Steph

     
  • At 6:07 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Just added the Apocolyptica tune now! I didnt know whether to laugh or mosh! They are cool and I like them, resorted to chair head bang! Thanks for the notice mate. You are a star as usual!

    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives