Tuesday, September 12, 2006
In the words of the great Richard Pryor....
"I Ain't Dead Yet, M*therf@ck%r!". God rest him! Most famous guy who is freed from the ms hell that he had! I think we all have something to learn by his footsteps.

That being the case I think I have had my 3 lucky bits this month. Well good luck comes in three's.

1. Neuro took me off Copaxone and will arrange the next step for me soon. I am waiting for the next prescription and therapy when he decides to administer it. I have been doing copaxone for a year now so he thinks a change drugs might be good for me. Anything without injection will be fine by me!

2. Nizlop! Fantastic night last night with Jen the dancing godess. Live music when it is done by artists such as these two guys is always excepted with open arms! Sang, chair danced (they gave me a chair!)and I loved every second! Jon(double bass player!) might have convinced me that I want to learn how to player it! We heard the silent bob of the group talk(for a couple of seconds anyway!lol)and play the best bass solo I have ever heard. Beating the side of the bass with his ring finger and beatbox'ing while Luke kicked in with his guitar to a rhapsody of musical pleasure. It was amazing to get my disabled ass to another gig! Thankyou Jen you are the best!!!!













3. Recieved a wheelchair this morning and Jen helped me get to the shop. I get some freedom and I think I could even do it myself with the right excersize. Its a beutiful machine and I have to think of a name for her. Any idea's for a name for my chair?


Breaking the rules already...how goth!hehe Now for recovery eh! I am going to my parents this weekend so I will have to open her up and show off(No tricks yet tho!). I feel so happy and alive and I need to keep this good vibe feeling going for a while. Roll on the next month of good things......all three of them.

Hope you are all well and happy.
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 2:49 pm  
4 Comments:
  • At 12:05 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    A name ... a name ... Christine?

     
  • At 1:33 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    I know who Christine is! Good idea but I dont want my wheelchair to turn on me. Crushed to death against the wall by a wheelchair...hmm I think not!hehe! Now Carrie(I just like the name!) might have the Steven King vote for me. Still under dispute I think. Anymore idea's?

    Dave

     
  • At 2:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lydia, Delilah, Jezebel, Kali, Fiona, Olivia, Betty, Bertha, Miss Kitty…Lookin' good, Dave!

    Steph

     
  • At 12:15 am, Blogger personallog! said…

    Wow! Thanks for this! I think Miss kitty is going to get it. I have never laughed so hard! Your a star cheers Steph!

    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives