Monday, November 27, 2006
A day of being proud of myself.
Lets break it down...

1. Interesting news report including research by Dr Goldman. One of the first news reports which I understand and have full support for. Yes its stem cell research, but also includes other diseases that would see a benefit from this if research is to continue. They are researching in the right area that could see some major results. Cells research, in my humble opinion, is the best way to go to get a cure for us...Just take a look at my research blog.(PAR3 Dr Goldman PAR3!)


2. Completed my Christmas shopping...I have 1 more to get but I can pick that up in the morning.

3. I realise today that I can do life on my own. I sat back in my chair and looked about the fount room and I got a flash of realisation that I have done this on my own. Yes I have needed help to get where I am today but I think this is the first day where I have felt proud of myself. I like this feeling and plan to be proud for a long time to come.

4. My freezer is full. I could cook a meal for 6 people here should an emergency arise. Not that one is going to it just something I learnt from my ex and its something I believe in.

Jen is coming tomorrow so I feel its safe to change the music now. Her is something from my old collection: The Orb:Little fluffy clouds


Good proud feelings today!
Hope you are all well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 1:31 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:57 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    "Her is something..."
    Freudian slip? hehe...glad to see you're in good spirits.

     
  • At 3:03 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    You know what I ment! Picky.lol

    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives