Saturday, November 25, 2006
Interesting day today...
I think Thomas Edison said it best:
"We know less than millionth of one percent about anything"
or as Woody Allen put it:
"Some drink deeply from the river of knowledge, but others only gargle"

I think both quotes cover today. I have done another update on my research blog, I have been out amongst the common folk to food shop and I still feel distant from the human genome. I don't think of myself as royalty by any means but when you see the locals in my area you can't help but wonder. For the 1st time in ages I feel removed from society and I don't know what I want to do. This confusion will be with me for sometime I think.

Being less mobile than others is a piss'er and is starting to wear me down. The "why me" question is screaming at me today and I don't know why. Maybe I am just tired, I don't know. I think I need some comedy or something. Maybe I just need some death metal...No Just this:

Thats better and if you don't know who they are you need a slap!

Hope you are all well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 2:17 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives