Sunday, November 19, 2006
Last night was amazing!
I went here Waxy Conner's

I got there on my own(Taxi but you know what I mean) and I had a great time. I met up with Amanda and her sister and we got drunk! It was great to drink somewhere else other than my flat. I got free range to the lifts and the disabled toilets and felt the security guys were there for me. It was great to be out and be in control. The guys even got me to the frount of the Que in the taxi rank when I wanted to go home....At 2 in the morning. The girls were cool and went to the bar every time our glasses where empty. I got very very drunk and didn't make a fool of myself.....Well I hope I didn't anyway. There was one incident when a young lady wanted to ride on my lap and I span round in a circle which was great fun. I even got a kiss on the cheek for doing so. I still don't know who she was. It was fantastic!

I think I will be smiling for weeks now. It was great to get a different view point on going out. See....Feel the fear on do it anyway does work. I really felt the benefit sitting on my wheelchair all night. I had a seat where ever I went. Smiles all around. I did wish Jen was there more than once as the chair dancing was not the same without her. Guinness rocks though!

Just recovery now and its not too bad this morning. Just got tired arms from dancing,waving my arms to the beat and pushing my ass everywhere. I had a great time. And the best bit is Jen is here tomorrow night too!yey!

Hope you are all well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 11:33 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:37 am, Blogger mouse said…

    Glad that you had a great time! It's a good thing they can't take away your license for those wheels though, LOL

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives