Saturday, November 18, 2006
I go away for a couple of days....
And I have missed so many news reports.

Just check out this positive news report for Stem cells and what they have done so far,click here for info.

OK it only tested on dogs so far but there is going to be leaps and bounds for the medical field and its not too far from ms damage repair. MD is different I know but its close to MS if only alphabetically. Its good to get a positive report.

You know I promised myself a trip to the bar by myself...Well I am going out tonight to an Irish bar in town(I am meeting up with a friend while I am there!). I have called the bar direct to check for disabled access and they said its fine. They are going to look after me too. Its amazing what I will do for a pint of Guinness.Hehe. I will let you know how it goes and if your lucky I will find the Internet tour so you can see for yourself.

I have to get over the fear and the only way I see to do that is to do it and have a good time. I will have enough money to get a taxi into and back. I am going to eat and have a couple of beers and come home. Its about time anyway.

Feel the fear and do it anyway. I have spent to much time in this flat. Right I have to get some money out from the bank.

Hmmm beer!

Hope you are all well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 1:57 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 1:07 am, Blogger mouse said…

    Hmmm, Guinness goodness! The stuff is just loaded with B vitamins, and taste way better than Marmite - which I also love. Have one for me too big guy!

     
  • At 2:27 am, Blogger personallog! said…

    Had 3 just for you! (and 5 for me!lol). I had a great night with the black nectar and it was great to get away from the day to day stresses. I needed a night like that for ages. I would love to drink for you in the future too!

    Love n hugs
    Dave
    (I love you type drunkennessHehe!

     
  • At 2:33 am, Blogger mouse said…

    Be my guest. Wish I could join you. I've got a couple of great ole pals down in Notts who'd love a couple of pints as well!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives