Friday, November 24, 2006
Just get rid of the last thing my ex had her hands on...
And I adopt another thing! My father came round today and gave me his reserve monitor so that I can now see the Internet again....And then he told me that my ex got it for him. Am I ever going to be free? The thing is it works and I am here no matter where it came from(The monitor not my ex).

My dad gave me the option on whether I wanted to go to St Anne's or stay in Manchester. I chose to stay here in Manchester as I am awaiting some post for the impending Christmas jollies. Lets see if it more relaxing here. Time on my own is just what I need eh! Nothing to report on diary front really apart from this TV, its huge and weighs a tun...Not as pretty as my last one but I will get used to it.

I have done a further update on my research blog but I am not happy with it and want to do more...Well its neurology.....I don't think its quiet right compaired to my previous updates and I will work on it over the weekend.

Hope you are all well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 4:37 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives