Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Jen is coming today!!!


I will update later today, I just thought some interlude music is needed!Hehe!

Hope you are all well
Dave

*****After Jen visit*****
Jen got me a present...One of the best movies I have seen in a long while. There is a strange undertone to the movie that I find very appealing...The idea that government may want to infect the general public for financial gain....Hmm definitely made me think for a while afterwards. An amazing and beautiful film anyway(V For Vendetta) and I hope you enjoy this video (Music by Vast)with clips from the movie.


Paranoia runs rampant, but I did learn something from it. Thank you baby I hope you enjoy my present to you.

Dave
posted by personallog! @ 9:44 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:13 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Iffff... your happy and you know it clap your hands, if your happy and you know it clap your hands ....

    :)

     
  • At 6:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    After talking to you and checking out the clips to this movie, I think I just may go rent it. I'll let you know what I think....would you expect anything else from me? lol

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives