Thursday, November 30, 2006
The nieghbor drama continues as always.
See'ing Maria without a drink in her hand and being focused on something like an interview(it happened this morning!) is opening a new woman. She knocked on my door and has been very possitive this morning. Fingers crossed for her that she will get it. Anyway the rest of today is going to be taken up with some DVD's that came this morning. Six Feet Under season 3(a present to myself...well the 1st one anyway lol).Yey!

It took Amazon.co.uk two days to get it to me and that is very fast. Now can you see why I always get upset when it takes them a month to get 24 to me. They are really good when they are good and realy horrid when they are bad. Anyway I am going to watch some TV!

Hope you are all well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 1:26 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives