Friday, December 08, 2006
I think I caught up with sleep last night.
I woke up at 11 this morning. I got up with a head ache....Lovely! My shopping has been delivered and I have food,lots of food. I am going away this weekend to my parents but I don't think I will be much like good company even though I am going for a birthday party. I just want to sleep.

Right here is two news clippetts for you to read over while I am away.

1. 2006 a very good year for ms research.Finance review

2. Split on stem cell research now resolved down under.

The heal of my left foot is still burning and I hope the visit to the GP will sort that out. This appointment was made by my GP as he wants to run a blood pressure test. I do think not jabbing myself with Copaxone every morning is making me more relaxed but I am sure he is just checking that my pain relief isn't slowing the pressure. Just a check up anyway.

I miss Jen massively this morning and felt I may have let her down last night. Having three conversations going on at once(MSN Messenger) and not paying enough attention to her. I hope her work 'thing' works out ok.(See men can do two things at once too! Not very well but we can!) I love her as always and cant wait to see her again.

Oh music:
Dennis Chambers solo with Niacin

Niacin...Where have we heard that before eh! Great solo Denis rocks!(Niacin are the coolest Jazz too!) The thing is....You can't have one without the other two!
Niacin - Slapped Silly

Video Arts Records presents the super progressive rock power trio Niacin playing Slapped Silly from their High Bias CD featuring John Novello on keys, Billy Sheehan on bass and Dennis Chambers on drums.
I hope you have a good weekend and hope you all are well.
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 11:57 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives