Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Ok ok I know!
Its nice to get a reminder that I am still human every once and a while. Its human to make mistakes and drinking was mine. Before I get comments saying the dreaded "Alchy" word I do have to say I enjoyed myself. The embarrassment, the bad head and everything that goes with it...Well isnt that why we do it in the first place? It is the season to be jolly after all. It was just me trying to show that disabled people can enjoy themselves too! Rock on eh!

Its the season to show apology too and I think I have to say sorry to Maria when I see her next...If I see her again!lol
If Jen hadn't been here the following morning I don't know what I would have done...Probabley drowned in coffee and felt sorry for myself as usual but I had a good time either way.

******Angel Of Harlem by U2******

I think keeping quiet for a couple of days might be a good idea. I am going to use this time to revitalise my photo blog(template done,not happy with color and finding it hard to add pic's so may have to change it back!) and have an early spring clean. I am not drinking again for sometime tho!

Hope you are all well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 11:29 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:31 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    I cannot recall how many times I said I would never drink again. Good thing I suppose.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives