Saturday, December 02, 2006
Just recovering from watching...
Clerks again for about the 15th time. The dvd came in the post with a harsh reminder that it was originally released 10 years ago...No wait its the 10th anniversay limited edition...When was this released...OH MY GOD I AM OLD! This is a vintage classic...How old are Jay and Silent Bob anyway? I have seen an advert for Clerks 2 and its been out for some time now. I will have to pick it up after Christmas on dvd...Unless they ruined it!

Anyway for those of you who know( Age 18 to play please!)I give you Clerks 2:


I have finished Six Feet Under season 3. I love that show. Its always a reminder of how transient life is.

I am looking forward to the death sences in season 4 and how they are administered. I just love the Tomas Newman tune at the begining. It just stirs the soul, Have a listen 1 more time:

Hope you are all well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 1:42 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives