Monday, December 11, 2006
Return from St A...A....Anger!!!!Graaaaaaaargg!!!!


No to be honest....I had a great time with normality. Family,friends and some great times. I couldn't find one angry thing to link to this great tune. Go out and buy it now! I am waiting till the new year and I am buying this. Metallica have rocked for years now and should be thrashing for the rest of my life if they can still knock it out like that. What a tune!!!!!

Anyway....The weekend...Bumped in too two ex girlfriends(that was scary!) and to see people around me with the kids laughing and giggling during B's 10th birthday party, I have to say it ROCKED!!! I can't wait till Christmas. I woke up this morning at 9AM wanted to go back to work....Not to the customer service job either! I am better than that soul destroying job! If I am going to do anything I will have to do it here in Manchester. I am fueled with anger to get a job.(Good slip in Dave!hehe) I want to get earning money again so I can have what my family and friends have. Not just the kids...Ok I couldn't handle kids of my own and I am so happy that they go home afterwards but I need to get back on my feet with a project. I am staying in Manchester to build a life here or give it my dambest.

Can anger bring good things? Lets see eh!
Hope you all are well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 9:54 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:48 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Not having a reason to be angry ... most excellent.

     
  • At 5:28 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    If you have learned anything at all from me...it is that you shouldn't over do it with this illness, right? lol

    Anyway...wanting to go back to work, that is great and all, but you must remember that your health is the most important thing! :) Plus, our "little" ;) project will be loads of fun and one day we will rule the world mehahahah! just kidding. Anyway, good luck to you! Whatever it is that you decide to do just don't over do thing....at least learn from my example, okay!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives