Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Hate it when she goes!
Last night was fantastic. I hate it when she goes. I will not see Jen for two weeks now as she has the weekend off for my birthday.

Jen gave me an invite to a friends birthday party...I don't know any of them at this party. This co-insides with meeting her parents for the first time!!!! Stress...Not really but its a bit worrying. Dave on his best behavior!

Anyway... Diary for today:

Called Galen Research and awaiting email reply so I can join in with my user name and password. I believe they want to know the impact ms has had on my life and I am happy to help them. The more people that know and all that!

I received two CD's in the post(I know!), the band is called The Evens. After a drunken conversation with my brother through msn messenger I ordered the back catalogue. It was before Christmas and before I made the promise to myself not to spend too much money on music and Video's...I ordered them...so! He has that effect on my music collection. He was right with Nizlopi so I thought I would give these guys a go!

He is right tho.. They are great! Another two man band(one of them is a woman but you know what I mean) and I am starting to think that means something for some reason...The Evens - Vowel Movement

What do you think?

Ok this is what they do:The Evens - You Won't Feel A thing

I think they are great!
Hope your all well.
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 12:06 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:56 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    2 weeks is a long time when you are in love ... hope you can make it through!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives