Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Ok ok I am back.
Spot ms in the early stages by looking in the eyes!Click here

As the joys of the Christmas holiday come to a close and the new year starts I like to take some time to reflect over the past year...OK now that's done bring on the new year!hehe!

I am happy. Very happy. I spent the closing moments of last year surrounded by kids, family and alcohol, the amount of alcohol would make an alcoholic blush. It was really good time and very refreshing. My family seemed to be pleased with the presents I got for them. I got a CD for my dad which played and repeated to the extent that I think it has to be sound track for the family event. Steve Tibbetts rocks! I have made a few resolutions for me. Well...When I say resolutions... I don't see it the same way you will.

I think a resolution has to be achievable and worth something to the person who makes it. Some people say "I am giving up..." or "I am going to loose..." and I see that as a false promise to yourself. You might be able to give something up or loose the weight but I don't see it as a positive promise to yourself. Maybe I have failed to many times in the past when saying that. I prefer to say "I am going to do this, this year" or "This year I am going to...." so here they are:
This year I am going to get a tattoo.
This year I am going to get a guitar...Its next year when I want to learn how to play.

And that's it really and I think I will do it very well. Oh and Ralph Towner(definitely god like in his art!)and Steve Tibbetts are my hero's. Ralph sounds like this:
I have no idea if I will ever be able to do that but I will have fun trying to give it my best shot. Thats life isn't it? Give it your best shot and be happy while your doing it. I am happy with music and love life when I hear beauty like that.

Talking of beauty....I have seen Jen already this year. She looked fantastic...As usual. This year is going to hold some horrible times with her. She is going to be leave with her parents and thats going to be hart renching later in the year. I am just going to enjoy the time I have with her. Live each year as it where your last eh!

I did notice one thing while I was away. My 75 year old grandpa was having a bad day with shakes in his hands. He did try to hide it from everyone but I caught him. I recognised the wobble as my hands do the same on a bad day. I asked if he was ok. He said its just getting old and it happens some days. That made me laugh. I think I might be getting old too, 31 in a month,hmm life eh!Hehe!

Its good to be back.
Hope you all are well.
Dave

Oh forgot to mention...This year will bring two more members to my family. Both my sisters are pregnant so I am going to be an uncle.....again!yey!
posted by personallog! @ 8:35 am  
3 Comments:
  • At 8:12 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    I read this:
    "This year will bring two more members to my family. I Got Both my sisters pregnant ..."

    EEK! ;)

     
  • At 8:22 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Hehe! It could have been "I got two sisters pregnant" so thankyou for making it so clean!

    Dave

     
  • At 5:11 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    Great minds think alike...because that is how I go about resolutions. Why resolve to do something if you aren't gonna do it? That is just stupid. Do something fun...life is too short!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives