Thursday, December 14, 2006
Busy day today...
I have been looking into something thats not ms related(please forgive me!lol) and have been having a ball. I wanted to know more about the podcasting side of the internet as Kim and Tod have been off the scene for some time now(If your reading I wish you both well). If they can do it I wanted to know a bit more about it. I don't want to do an ms podcast as charles has that, but it should be good to listen to a few instead of watching tv. Day time TV sucks and there has to be some radio out there that stir the soul. Do you know any? I should take a look at? Help me please. I need to get away frpm ms somehow.

Hope you are all well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 6:49 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 8:23 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    Check out odeo.com to create podcasts and look through a whole bunch. Also, the iTunes music store has thousands of free podcasts to listen to. I like Bill Maher's (it's his HBO show converted into a podcast). You can get them here (http://www.hbo.com/billmaher/downloads/) if you don't have iTunes.

    Be well!
    Shannon

     
  • At 8:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm still reading Dave! And we will be back with the Podcast as Tod health continues to immprove :) Podcasting is easy though... I'll send you soem info if you want.

     
  • At 10:06 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    cool, Send it please. I got the : http://www.keithandthegirl.com/
    and loved it. Pretty risky with the content but I tip my hat to them. There off the wall comedy and great american fun.
    Cheers girls
    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives