Sunday, December 17, 2006
She quit...
Maria is going to be the death of me. She did two days and on day 3 she fell ill. It got to friday and she rang in and quit. Maybe it was the hero factor for her. I have wanted to go back to work on so many times a fallen flat on my face because my body says no! Maria wants to go back to work in the new year but to another place as the stress of jumping in at the deep end is not working for her. I really hope she is not falling for me. She gave me a Christmas card that says this:

Dave,(my new best friend)
Thanks for everything!
Love
Maria x

So what do you think? Its got glitter on it! She will be round on Tuesday afternoon so she can type up her CV(Curriculum Vitae or resume for my US readers as Jaime didn't know when I said it to her in the past) so I have to find away where she can ween herself off me. I will be able to help her, its just that I don't do things when she is in the way. I haven't touched the research blog for 1 thing! I am a busy man...Just having a second to read a book would be nice. She isn't here all the time or anything. She just has a knack of stopping me doing things even when she isn't here. I do not start things just in case she comes round and interupts me. DVD's are fine as I can pause them... Its just winding me up having something else that I can't control.

Well look at the results so far...No music for two days!
Hope your all well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 5:39 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:38 am, Blogger Michelle said…

    Maybe she does, considering you had to fight her off, from what I read in a previous post. Best to stop it now, just be prepared for the fall-out. Good luck!

     
  • At 2:21 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    I think she got the idea last time...She is just a young girl thats away from her parents and needs someone to be her friend. I am not attracted to her at all and being on my own here is making me nervouse thats all. She is no problem at all honest!

    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives