Thursday, December 21, 2006
4 calling birds....
I am only hoping for 1 really. Jen is coming today and I can't wait. I have bought candles,I have food and drink in and I do not want any interruptions at all. The candles are the old big church candles. About the same width as your arm and are 9 inches long. Very goth I know but its not like I have filled the room with them or anything! Just the three. Candle lit dinner,drink and a movie. Just need to add a perfect lady(That's you Jen!) and my Christmas is complete.

Got a card from Jack today and added it to my colection of two others.(1 from Maria and one from my brothers family, so I guess from Pocket punk!lol)

Anyway back to the ms news:

Vitamin D report. You know I covered this 2 months ago but here is the US report.

And I think thats it for now...Oh yeah have a merry christmas and I hope the new year brings many new good times ahead. Please do take some time to remeber the fallen rock stars like the lead singer from Blind Melon:
Blind Melon & Jena Kraus


Stay well and thats an order!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 10:39 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 4:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have a kickass holiday Dave! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    Steph

     
  • At 6:21 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Dude your going to love the first pic I do in the new year...Its going to rock!!!hehe!

    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives