Saturday, December 16, 2006
Does wearing slippers rock?
Its not like I have anything to do today. The only way to keep my feet warm is to wear slippers or two pairs of socks. Maybe I should start my excersises sooner rather than wait for new year to come before starting the resolution.

The thing is...Amazon has got a sale on...I really enjoyed my injection of Tim Burtons movies yesterday and...Well...I had some spare cash...So...I went and bought some more movies and they arrived today! But it was a sale. Dont judge me....Please.Hehe

Well here is what arrived(I know there is only one more Tim Buton but...)

The nightmare before christmas
Twelve Monkeys
American beauty
Se7en
Leon

There is still more to come...its part of the sale! Its where I buy all my music too.(I haven't bought any music...this time but there is always the January sales!).

I have some watching to do
Hope your all well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 11:32 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives