Thursday, January 04, 2007
Under current of of depression....Maybe?
Yesterday started with the new year buzz. Quite happy with returning to Manchester and reading the first post of the year I found I need to fill in more dam forms. I have been living on an insurance payment from income protection. Its just a renewal form but still! I brush off the form and start watching West Wing season 1 that I got for Christmas. I was not even thinking about ms and they drop in that the president has it. Auto sad Dave. Awwwww! I grit my teeth and again I shrug. Why is it that I have this want to have something in my life that isn't disease related...Specifically ms.

Am I hiding from the inevitable? Whenever I get 'the death clause' thought I always turn to my salvation of Six Foot Under. There is nothing better than laughing at the dark, black humor. It reminds me to have an open mind to the complex life questions, the philosophy the whole "Why me" and "How the France?" questions in my inner monologue. Its when I came across this scene that I knew to cheer the hell up. Well watch it and make your own decision(there is swearing involed but it is very striking and possibly the best message I have seen in modern day TV!):
Happy Dave again. Something I believe alot of us should watch! My brother especially!

Good wishes out to Jaime this week as she goes into hospital(Again!) for her own trauma this week. Smurf blood visit for her. Please check in Amanda I miss you babe and I am thinking of you and the kids during this difficult time. I have some TV to watch and lots of reading to do with everyone's blogs. This is going to be a busy year for my sister inlaw and I wish you the best babe. I wish life could be linear and loving for all of you.(I mean straight forward for all of you, I am just not sure I have used this in the right context. Life eh!)

Hope you all are well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 11:28 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 5:36 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    Thanks Dave! No trauma this time though...just smurf blood. It will be quick and easy....in and out in a day and then home to recover! I may not be online for a few days, but that is because this time I have learned my lesson...take it easy! :)

    I think it is important to remember that life is short and that although we have this illness...there is still alot we can do. Having this illness is not a death sentence, even if at times it may feel that way. Somehow we have to find a way to make peace with it and that is really hard to do, but we have to find the strength to do it and then live our lives. Most importantly we have to bring some of the fun back into our lives...get our priorities in check and have something to look forward to...to live for!

    No more depression, okay! If you are ever feeling depressed, you know where I am....night or day, remember! We agreed! Take care.
    xxx

     
  • At 5:44 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Depression...Me!...No way!hehe!

    Love ya babe, Just take it easy eh!You can do anything, you are alive...Just keep it that way and don't overwork yourself this time!

    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives