Friday, February 16, 2007
Jen came to my house last night. What cool surpize!
I just wish I was not full of cold. As if having this dam disease was not enough. Having the head cold from hell doesn't help but we had a great time anyway.I just wish I could be the man she diserves. I love her so much its crazy! Roll on next time...I am off to my parents this weekend so may be off line for a while. I do hope I get to meet the new member of my family. Her picture is just not enough.

Hope your all well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 1:41 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:16 pm, Blogger Michelle said…

    Jen deserves a man who loves her, she has that in you. That's a HUGE thing, give that the credit it's due. She is a lucky girl to have a man love her soo much. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives