Saturday, January 27, 2007
Sur relapse????
I don't seem to have any get up and go to do anything. Sporadic pain in various places. I don't have any new symptoms so its not seen as a relapse...or is it? I just hope it doesnt last. I just knew my birthday was going to be fun. Maybe my ms doesnt want to get older either. I have to get over this before I see my girl.

Added a photo that just screams ms relapse today. Take a look if you have time.
Maybe death by fresh fruit will get me through this! No I need nurse Jones:

Billy Paul - Me And Mrs. Jones
See you on the other side!

Hope you are all well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 12:09 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 12:40 pm, Blogger Homer said…

    Definately NOT a rellapse Dave...
    As for pain maybe vitamin C tablets could help. I had muscle pains in my legs even when I did nothing to stress my self.
    After using vitamin C tablets(MSM 1000mg - organic sulphur with vit c) pains disappeard!
    I'm sure you will be fine when you meet with your girl...
    Warm regards!

     
  • At 12:48 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    I will stick to fresh fruit I think but thanks Homer. Warm regars recieved and reciprocated. Thankyou
    Dave

     
  • At 9:08 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    Oh Dave,
    I am so sorry that you are not feeling well. I hope that this is something simple that will pass real soon. You are in my thoughts and prayers. If I could I would take it all away from you. Get better soon! Love ya!

    Jaime

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives