Friday, January 26, 2007
7 days till I am 31...
And this is the first time in my life where I feel old. Yeah I can look back and be proud of somethings that I have done...And a lot of things that I am not proud of but what ever has been, doesn't stop the fact....I am getting old! Jen always cheers me up with the saying "Your only as old as the woman your sleeping with!". Yeah that works.

The next step is getting old with ms..What a joyous thought! As I get older it seems that my ms gets older too. I don't even know what a mid-life crisis with a disease is supposed to look like. If I didn't have a disease I would buy a car, a sports car with a V8 engine, but I have no idea what to do. Getting a powered Clair with "go faster stripes" just doesn't seem right. How can it be a mid-life crisis at 31...Perpetually?

Faith No More - Midlife Crisis

I think having the new edition to the family via my brother and sister in law is just a reminder of "What I should have done by now" and I still feel like a kid.

Don't worry Jen I don't want to have kids or anything. I am just feeling what everyone does at my age....Dam it!lol.

Hope your all well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 11:42 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives