Wednesday, June 06, 2007
Day before I travel
Been out today and got cash for my journey tomorrow. Booked cab and packed a bag. Mp3 player, clothes and resting up. Journey on my own should be good with my mp3 player. When I return I will write a review of the CD from last update...I do like it though.

Oh I added Jen to my blog roll on the right under the family section so do pop in and learn a bit more about her. I am sure she will like any comments. She is moving in with me!!!! But still some time to go yet.

Time for bed for me! Boing!

Stay well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 8:32 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:10 pm, Blogger Synchronicity said…

    hello...i am new to all this MS stuff...i just got diagnosed and i have been searching for others who blog about it. and so i found you. i have added you to my links and i will try to visit you regularly.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives