Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Happy and awaiting happy change.
Sorry I haven't been updating much recently. I still have some issues with typing. My right hand has a few spasm issues. Just like my legs and head. I am happy. I am deeply in love with Jen and I am still smiling like a Cheshire cat. I do hope I can make her as happy as she has made myself. We have a lot of planning to do over the next few months as we are planning to move in together. I can't wait!!!

I know I will be a lot happier in St Annes. Manchester has to many bad memories for me. Its a great place...Don't get me wrong, but I know St Annes will be better for me. My family is there and won't be an hour away if anything bad happens with my health. My brothers are big enough to pick me up if I fall. I just hope Jen will be happy too. Jen always sends me text messages on my phone to keep me happy. When we move...She will be there and will not have to. We are going to save a fortune in mobile phone charges alone.

OK I have written this with my left hand and I am now starting to get tired. I will leave you with this:

"The more we are willing to risk, the more alive we are. In the end, as we look back over our lives, the less we have to regret not doing, the happer we are."

No regrets with Jen. I love her so much.

Stay well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 8:12 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 4:41 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    It has been such a long time since we have spoke. I am sorry to hear of your spasms...Damn ms anyway! I hope that by time you read this, you will be back to your old self again.

    I am so happy for you and Jen and just know that things will work out for you. You are a great person and deserve the best in life. Being in St. Annes, around your family, that is great news.

    Take care of yourself and keep in touch.

    Jaime

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives