Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Missing art outlets and Jen.
I have been watching TV and DVDs and doing nothing else. My guitar is still broken and I need an outlet. I have not listened to as much music as usual as I have been busy. Maria is back in full flow. No drink just a friend who needs to use my phone and wants to talk about her problems. I don't mind. I have my own problems but I don't mind. All of these compounded issues are making a huge hole in my music time. I miss Jen. Just to hold her will make me feel better. If I had my own time at the moment I know I could throw myself in to painting or drawing or photography but I am doing the neighborly thing. I can't wait to move out of here!

It would be better if I was working towards the move. I will jump on to it today! I have at least an hour before Maria comes back from the shop so this is a brief update.

"Life moves pretty fast. You don't slow down and take a look around you may miss it"

Stay well.
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 10:20 am  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives