Saturday, July 21, 2007
Harry Potter release day...
How does this impact my life? Well....Its has been wet in the UK yesterday and will be more wet and soggy tomorrow. Record levels of flooding in the south of the UK and suspected up and coming in the north where I am. I don't like Harry Potter. I haven't read any of the books but I have seen every cover held by a passenger sat in the disabled area on public transport. Buses, trains and coaches will all break loose with people of all ages reading these books and cutting all travel for disabled patrons! As if the rain and flooding wasn't enough.

I am glad its the last book. Once everyone has read the book(I suspect in about 1 month!) I might be able to park my wheelchair'ed bottom in the area provided for my wheelchair. I hope its a good book. I hope its enjoyable. I hope your not too engrossed in it to notice the disabled bouncing around the bus because they can't sit where your sat! Please look up from your book if traveling! If not...rip out the pages and use them to soak up some water from the overflowing rivers and lakes here in the UK.

Stay well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 8:51 am  
3 Comments:
  • At 3:09 pm, Blogger Synchronicity said…

    i have the book too! i was bad...read the last page. it didn't spoil things at all.

     
  • At 7:19 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Bad Merelyme! I forgive you.hehe!

    Dave

     
  • At 4:55 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    People are so inconsiderate! lol Really it is horrible that they are taking up the disabled areas, and I understand Harry Potter is a huge deal for many people. I have never read any of the books myself, my son has however. And, of course we have seen every movie, which I must admit I quite enjoy.

    Sorry to hear of all the weather problems. I hope there has not been any severe damages for anyone.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives