Thursday, October 11, 2007
What does today bring?
"Everyday is Exactly the Same" by NIN



I have been thinking of how to explain an ms day to Will who is coming later today. So this video seems to cover. Every day is the same. I lay on my back watching TV or DVDs. The only glimmer of excitement in my life is Jen. Like a glimmer of hope in so much misery. The pain is the same every day. Its almost murder to feel this much pain. But even in Natural Born Killers there is an underlining love story. Like Jen and myself and my pain and embarrassment of being disabled. We still have love.

Nah......We will drink and get on with catching up........Should be fun!

Stay well,
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 11:12 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 6:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Dave,
    Just out browsing the blogs and found yours. Alot of good stuff on all 3 blogs, nice pix too. Some real technical stuff for the untimid! Sorry you are in so much pain; same here.....hitting rx meds a bit here

    I don't know what kind of physical shape you are in but I find that a limited exercise plan works out my kinks and helps retain mobility. I have RRMS for over 30 yrs now and exercise is key with diet.

    Stop by my blog for links to some other MSers who have similar pain issues and read how they are dealing with it.
    http://disablednotdead-anne.blogspot.com

    See titles LIVING WITH MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS, JUST TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS, THAT DAMN MS AGAIN, VACATION AFTER VACATION, MS FLARES, TO TELL OR NOT TO TELL, PITY PARTIES, LOOK STRAIGHT AHEAD, START OVERS. See LINKS Patients Like Me which is a site with over 350 MSers - very interesting interactive site.

    Good Luck, take care of yourself,
    Anne

     
  • At 1:32 am, Blogger Synchronicity said…

    i love NIN and yeah...i hear ya. i am just starting out with my MS and i am already sick of experiencing these symptoms but so far i do not have any pain. so i cannot even imagine what you are going through. vent any time...i am listening.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives