Saturday, October 20, 2007
The happy ever after....
If I start an update with the words "Sorry for not updating" it generally means that I am having a life and getting on with things. I have just returned from St Annes with Jen after looking for a place to live. We have good news. We found a great house and we move in a months time! We had such a romantic time walking down St Annes promenade and making plans for our future. Its time to live in the happy ever after.

This tune is for my younger brother who is a secret, little budding "chav" in rock clothing.

Robyn 'With Every Heartbeat'


We forgive you P.lol.

I have a few things to sort out over the next few days and you may find a few days of update missing over the next months. Don't forget when we move the internet will be missing also. I will try and keep you all advised. We are happy so don't worry about us.

Stay well,
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 3:31 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 2:27 pm, Blogger Synchronicity said…

    wow! what an uplifting and happy post! i wish you two well along your journey.

     
  • At 12:54 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dave and jen i am happy for the both of you!
    you guys are in my thoughts, sorry i dont visit often i am still alive and like you having a life lol
    take care
    Camille

     
  • At 2:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    congrats on your new home! i wish you many years of health and happiness.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives