Thursday, November 15, 2007
Strange day.....It's going to get stranger..
Had the pleasure of a next door neighbor today, no not Maria thankfully, we chatted for some time about the future and the move to St Annes. I am sorry for leaving her behind. A great neighbor to have. In fact the only neighbor who has sworn at Maria and it was the "F" word too. I wish her well for the future I really do!

Anyway news report for today:

Been to shops to buy drink.
Got home put on music.
Canceled rent on current flat.
Placed drink in fridge.
Tonight we drink and be merry.


That's it for me today. I think I have to do more..... Oh yeah, start packing! This time next week will be manic. I can't decide what music to listen to....Go old school me thinks.
pixies - where is my mind


Wish me luck.

Stay well,
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 12:51 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 6:13 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    You have to love it when people can just lay it on the line. No flitting about the edges of what needs to be said!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives