Wednesday, December 05, 2007
Oh we do like to be by the seaside...
New house, new stairs, new life starts here. What a week it has been! A mass collection of great extremes of emotion and physical excursion.(common terms..trauma and drama!). I would like to say I dealt with the changes with the greatest of ease but I would be lying. Jen took the brunt of the stress and then I'd try to fix her, I'd fail but at least I had tried. Then I would get stressed and I would sort myself out. Keeping your head down seemed to work. It did. We are here, bruised and bumped but we are here. If I didn't have Jen I would still be in Manchester.

Let me tell you about our great house. Its a maisonette....A house within a house....A mini house.... A two up two down..... It's beautiful. Hard work but great exercise for me. You come into the house go up one flight of stairs and open the door to our house. Wood flooring in our fronts room, tiled floor in kitchen, stairs to the bathroom and bedroom and our bed is on the top floor. You spend two years lying down and now I have to work my body just to rest. My Elvis knee's hurt but they are getting better. It's hard but worth it. I have even done press ups and sit ups and I feel stronger. I still have ms and it is evident that I am disabled but I feel.....Good. The house is great and I am in St Anne's with the woman I love......No matter how much she shouts at me(It's not that much honest).

The bills are all sorted out. We are going to be fine. No Maria and no stress. Who'd have thought eh!

I will get music back on here soon.

Stay well,
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 9:26 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 3:33 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    More stairs, less stress ... muchly good.

     
  • At 11:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The house sounds wonderful!!! Much good luck to you and Jen. A smile and a kiss go a long way - even in the middle of an argument!!

    "Yes, dear" doesn't hurt either.

    So happy for you,
    Anne

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives