Monday, December 10, 2007
Oh my god....We are in!!!!
We have taken a few days just to relax(for me anyway) and get on with a few things. I am settled. Jenny has job. We have money and a beautiful home and I am retired...... Yeah I am retired.... I haven't had time to think about that before now. Now I am retired... What am I going to do now? Hmmmm. Time to think about it I guess. Time to get a flat cap and a really good hobbie.

Lets take a look at what St. Annes from my view point:



I think I may be happy here.



I think this place has art on its mind.

Or maybe a dark side to it.
Lets see what I can do here eh.(and no I won't do wall art like this!)

Stay well,
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 10:21 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 6:16 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    Glad to hear you are all settled in. Looks like a beautiful place to retire! Hope all is well. Take care of yourselves and tell Jen hi for me. :)

    Love,
    Jaime

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives