Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Today has been so hard.
I am now left handed.(joy!!!) I am normally right handed and its quite confusing! Strange thing is..... My left leg is dead and drags on the floor.



My life in a zombie movie eh!

I have been out today, to the bank and to the shops. That may be the reason for being tired and the rubber limbs. My ex job used to be in a call centre for a bank. The same bank that is holding my pension. The same bank that holds my money and my credit card. So many forms to fill in to get excess to said money. I have a feeling its going to get harder from here on in. Lets see eh. 2 weeks till we move.

Stay well,
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 2:59 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives