Monday, November 05, 2007
Anxiety, Anxiety, Anxiety.
An old trouble on sleep, showed its ugly face last night. Worry/anxiety about money. I still haven't received redundancy payment yet. It's money that we need to get up to St. Annes. The mission of contacting an old job is going to cause some trauma. I have been thinking of going back to work if the payment doesn't come soon ............. Trauma upon trauma. I think its just the waiting game. I hate waiting for things I have no control over(I know, I know!). It's the sneaky thing's, the hidden charges, the repeat of monetary difficulty. I don't need it. Not now. Not ever...... Do any of us?

The 'thing' is, I know I am worried for no reason. Just the wait which is worrying. If it is effecting my sleep its a big thing. I just want to retire in peace. I just want to be beside the sea side....Always a smile in the face of adversity. Dam me!

Stay well,
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 7:05 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Dave,

    Waiting is so very hard, I know. I had to wait almost two years here in US for Social Security to approve me for disability. So I am familiar with waiting.

    I'm praying with you.
    Anne
    http://disablednotdead-anne.blogspot.com

     
  • At 3:19 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    You too, eh? Something in the water perhaps. I had NO luck sleeping till well after 1:30am

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives