Friday, November 02, 2007
Into the third year we go....
Yesterday saw the anniversary of my diagnosis. If I hadn't been then I wouldn't have met Jen. I wouldn't have met all of you guy's.... Life and the running the daily event's eh. (Way to look at the bright side Dave!) I don't think I would have jumped out of a plane if it wasn't for Kim. I don't think I would be the man I am today without ms.....How weird eh. So many good things have happened but I still have ms. Jen was great yesterday. We had such a great day. She makes me feel like a million dollars. I am going to spend the rest of my life trying to keep her happy.

First things first. The move! I hope it goes easy. I may be away for some time.

Stay well,
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 9:56 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 5:43 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Odd thing about the past ... if we deign to change it, we obviously would not be the person who dreamed of the wish!

    Butterfly Effect and all.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives