Wednesday, March 23, 2005
I need your help,please leave a comment...
Hello all!

I need your comments with regard to feet!

I came home last night and asumed the possition that is leaving a shape in the setea!

Legs out straight with socked feet streched legs and it happened....I found I could not move the toes on my left foot! Anybody who has seen a fitness video knows the "flex and point" thing when it comes to legs and feet. I couldnt flex! I had to manually move my toes for 30 mins till the feeling came back and I could do it myself....well you know what I mean! Before I could do it with out the help of my hands.
My Question To You is : Have you had this happen to you? and How did you fix yours?

Please comment as I would like your help to stop this scarey feeling happening again....well dont you want to stop it before it happens to you then?
posted by personallog! @ 4:17 pm  
4 Comments:
  • At 10:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi, was great to see you at weekend, we all enjoyed it! I know I dont have ms and cant directly relate to the feet thing, but I get cramp in my toes and cant move them, usually when they are cold. Best advise get some slippers!

     
  • At 2:13 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Thanks cath but may need some ms'ers to join in on this one! (and I was wearing slippers at the time!)

     
  • At 8:58 pm, Blogger Jessica said…

    Sounds like SPASTICITY.

    (fellow MSer)

     
  • At 8:54 pm, Blogger Eriksgirl said…

    Erik has never had this specific problem in his feet, but I agree with Jessica that you should look into spasticity.

    Take Care,
    Brandy

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives